Dattesco is not responsible for Lost, Stolen, Mis-Routed or Un-Delivered shipments
- If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable, you may either receive a full refund for the products ordered minus the shipment costs, OR we can reship the order after collecting an additional shipping fee. **This does not apply to Refused Packages. Please see Refused Packages Section below.**
- Products that have been opened or have a broken seal cannot be returned.
- Items returned to us after 14 days of the initial purchase date and/or without contacting Dattesco prior to the return, will NOT be refunded.
Dattesco is not responsible for duplicate orders placed by the customer online. Duplicate orders are subject to all of the guidelines laid out in this Return Policy.
- Given the choice, rather than refuse the package, please accept it and contact us immediately so we may process the return appropriately.
- If you refuse to accept your package for any reason other than damage to the package, you may receive a refund for the products only, minus any return postage fees and a 5% return fee, if and when we receive the package back to our warehouse. **Please Note: We have no way of knowing what the cost of return postage fees will be until we are charged by the shipping agent. By refusing your package, you accept the responsibility of paying this return postage.**
- If you refuse to accept your package because there is obvious damage to the package or to the items in the package, you will not be charged for the cost of return shipping. If the package is received back to the warehouse, we can either refund the cost of the entire order or reship you a new package at no additional cost to you.
- Please contact us immediately if you refuse a package so we know it is on the way back to us.
**PLEASE NOTE: Refused shipments/packages have been known to get lost in transit and may not be received by us. If you refuse your shipment and it does not return to our warehouse, we are unable to issue a refund.**